Tuesday 31 May 2011

Fincher's Girl With the Dragon Tattoo: the Trailer is Leaked!

Wow. If only it was the original instead of a remake. It feels like a new cult film. Perfect heroin for a cult film as well. I've never thought I'd feel so good about a 'feel bad film'. Especially a 'feel bad film of christmas' (that's the icing on the cake for this trailer, or is it 'she's coming'. Definitely one of the two).

Anyway, check out this trailer. It's a brilliant soundtrack, made amazing by the fast paced (and just pure genius) editing. A first class trailer. Very excited now.

Check out the new trailer below and share your thoughts...

New Girl With the Dragon Tattoo Red Band Trailer




PS Fincher I am sorry I questioned you (I was unsure about such a corporate-driven remake). You're a legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment